The Epimed Performance ICU Lenght of Stay (LOS) algorithm predicts both the basal risk for prolonged ICU stay and the estimates of ICU LOS related to specific diagnosis groups.
Powered by a database with more than 2.500.000 adult patients, our exclusive predictive analysis algorithm takes into consideration dozens of clinical characteristics for individual estimates on the first ICU day.
The Epimed Performance ICU Lenght of Stay is completely integrated with the Adult ICU Module of the Epimed Monitor System and no additional information is necessary for the predictive analyses estimates.
- Early actionable data to assist in decision-making and improvements in patients´ care and ICU management
- We use clinical information is our estimates, not billing data
- Exclusive classification of main admission diagnosis using clinically comparable groups according to patient-centered outcomes
- In-depth graphic analysis of diagnosis-related ICU LOS at patient and ICU levels
- Detailed benchmarking of LOS prediction and actual LOS according to risk groups
- Compatible with the main operating systems and available for Android® and iOS® platforms
- Individualised estimates for length of stay in the ICU and of the risk of lengthy hospitalisation
- Tracking and identification of cases by function of clinical characteristics, patterns of hospitalisation in the ICU and risk of lengthy hospitalisation
- Panel showing beds, with interpretation of the characteristics of each patient by function of the benchmarking data of the Epimed Monitor System
- Dashboards and interactive online reports for the evaluation of the performance of the ICU
- Qualified benchmarking, with the application of filters for the classification of the patients, ICUs and hospitals that are to be compared