Epimed Monitor ICU system supports clinical performance improvement and optimizes resource use in the ICU.
More than 1.000 ICUs across Latin America and Europe are in use of the Epimed Monitor System. Our database with more than 2.500.000 patients allows online in-depth analyses of the indicators of your ICUs and qualified benchmarking.
- In-depth graphic analysis of epidemiology and outcomes using aggregate date according to hospital profiles and ICU individual data;
- Assessment of ICU efficacy and efficiency in resource use through risk-adjusted measures;
- International benchmarking with comparisons among all ICUs and countries using Epimed Monitor System.
- EMR-agnostic analytics and benchmarking platform;
- Comprehensive benchmarking platform allowing comparisons among all participating ICU and hospitals;
- Structured data for clinical research and compatible with the main statistical packages;
- Rapid implementation in different scenarios ranging from single ICUs to large hospital networks.
- Calculation of the main prognostic scores and respective risk estimates:
- Adult ICU: SAPS 3, APACHE II, SOFA, Charlson Comorbidity Index, Euroscore I and II, TIMI-Risk, GRACE, ADHERE, ACC/AHA Cardiac Risk Index
- Checklists and bundles for the prevention of complications and healthcare-associated infections in the ICU
- Nursing Activities Score (NAS), to evaluate the need for nursing care of patients
- More than 200 dashboards and interactive online reports
- Qualified benchmarking, with the application of filters for the classification of the patients, ICUs and hospitals that are to be compared